Monday, May 13, 2013

Getting ready to do a Class

Hi all and welcome back to my new blog!! I have tried to keep up with posting and have failed but going to keep trying!! I spent the afternoon with my upline (Heather) (Thanks for all your support) and ended up making 3 sample cards for a class in the up coming weeks. I was excited to get some Brand new product today, that will be making a Grand Appearance very soon!! I bought the Mosaic Madness Bundle Designer paper and matching punch!! I am going to have so much fun with this One!! Already thinking what I create tomorrow with it! So here ya go and hope you enjoy!!


The celebrate card is..Marina Mist Cardstock
and Marina Mist Ink.
Midnight Muse cardstock for the one Butterfly,Natural trim ribbon, midnight muse ink and pearls and the bitty butterfly punch and
Celebrate  stamp is from the Mini catalog  not sure which one?

This one is the new Gingam Garden Designer Series paper and the matching Washi tape
Whisper white cardstock,  celebrate is from fabulous phrases stamped with Wild Wasabi ink
the base of the card is Crumb cake Cardstock
 

 Marina Mist cardstock is the base of the card, whisper white and stamped flower isMarina mist ink and the Blossom punch x2 center of flower is summer starfruit cardstock punched with the 1 1/4" scallop punch
the center is the antique brads and the bakers twine is calypso coral
And there you have it, if there is any one that would like to attend a class to make these, I will be glad to show you! 6 cards for $8.00

Have a Super Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment