Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Challenge from my SU upline

Hi there and welcome back to my Blog! My  Stampin' Up Upline has challenged  us to get a blog post done today and I have been Crafting today and am very pleased to share with you a Card I made earlier in the week and one I made today!! All the Product I used today is New or still going to be available after June 3rd. I love the Secret Garden stamp set  and the coordinating framelits!! And the new Modern Mosaic  and the coordinating Punch. Enjoy and be sure to leave me some Comments Because I love reading what you have to say, and I will come and visit your blog and share the love!!
I used Perfect plum and Wild Wasabi ink and paper, Blossom punch and Mixed Bunch stamp set (thanks Heather)
 Inside
 Colors and paper are Whisper white Cardstock, Primrose petal ink and cardstock and Daffodil Delight ink and the leaves are Gumball green

Inside

And we must not forget the Envelope, But it is not Stampin up. I need to order some!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya  Soon!!
CRAFTY HUGS!!!
Rexann

No comments:

Post a Comment