Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Betsy's Blossom Card and Box

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!

Today I had thought to just make a card 
and my creativity just went a step further 
and I made a little box to go with the card.
I am really liking Betsy's Blossoms stamp set 
and so glad that It did not Retire.
Here is the photo of my project's

                                                                                                                                  
                                    
Inside of Box
Inside of card





Card is Made with the Betsy's Blossom Stamp set,
You are loved-Item #123779   (Soon to retire)
and the punch used is the Decorative Label- #-120907
Betsy's Blossom # -126006
The box is a small clear box
and I lined it with Print Poetry Designer series paper #- 129312
3D flower is punched from the Blossom Punch # -125603
and I stamped it with the Betsy's blossom stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment